Friday, April 23, 2010

I transfered songs from my ipod to my pc. Does anyone know how to change the naming scheme?

I connected my ipod to my pc via usb cord and went to the control panel on the computer to show hidden files. Doing this shows all the music files stored on the ipod but the songs are stored as DXYC, JDHCN etc. How to I get these files to show the actual artist and song, without going through them individually?

I transfered songs from my ipod to my pc. Does anyone know how to change the naming scheme?
I got no idea about how to rename. But i used this iPod transfer program called iCopy.


http://www.gutensoft.com/Utilities/Movav...


It transfered perfectly and all names are fine.


More importantly, it would flawlessly sort video and audio content and preserve all playlists.


You might give it a try.


Best luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment